"...the most important relationship to have is with yourself...because no matter what happens you will always be with yourself."

-Diane Von Furstenberg

Saturday, November 6, 2010

uncover

so you know...you took it better than i thought you would i thought it would be like oh my gosh what the hell please tell me this is a sick joke begging me to tell you it wasnt true kind of thing but no you stayed calm. maybe it was the company we were in. maybe it was just well hidden. maybe the shock didnt set in till after. or maybe there was no reaction at all and you already kind of knew, but anyways you do now and i know you have questions so call text message me or write me a letter. i dont care really im over it. over the momentousness of it. it happened. he left. im still here. last time i checked that wasnt changing. so learn and move on right? wrong. kinda...

willingly yours,
Jack

1 comment: