"...the most important relationship to have is with yourself...because no matter what happens you will always be with yourself."

-Diane Von Furstenberg

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

★★★★★


as i sit here i have a huge headache that ive had since 5:43 today. they have become a regular part of my day recently and i believe the cause is not going to the chiropractor as often as i used to. but no fear! i have an appointment for 10:30 tomorrow morning.

today we had our mandatory but not necessary tryouts for club. mandatory so all the people actually trying out can see the competition and not just see the people trying out because as we all know skill can vary. and not necessary because if you played the year before and didnt suck then you got invited back to play the next year. so my whole team went just to play, it was good seeing them today and i didnt play too bad considering the pain i was in with my back (another need for the chiro) and my toes (i need new shoes desperately). we ended the try out by playing ninja and i five stared myself...it turned purple and my mom took a picture. you can view it above and to your left. yes i know your thinking, thank you captain obvious. but i said it for the stupid people. so there. and the line you see there where my hand cuts off but is still noticeable, is my spandex line...

told him i would text him after my shower around 7:30...i have not texted him back because he did the same thing to me the other night but i gave in because i thought he might have gotten hurt. it happens a lot so its a legitimate excuse. but no 3 hours later he has not texted me...at the least im hoping for a good night text you know. but at the rate this is going i doubt ill get even that. great.

abandonedly yours,
Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment