"...the most important relationship to have is with yourself...because no matter what happens you will always be with yourself."

-Diane Von Furstenberg

Friday, July 23, 2010

dislocating/relocating

this one is gonna be short sweet and to the point.

today was the last day of camp which im really happy about because i liked it and i had fun but it was tiring. i liked the coaches and the way they talked to us so i might send my information to the college they coach at. but between secessions my mom and i were going to see if we could get our phones today because 4 days ago we were 3rd on the list but when we went in we were 5th. crap i know. so i got mad and went back to camp. where i proceeded to dislocate my shoulder again. fantastic. the good part though was that i made an amazing dig in the process. after camp i went to wings with kailey and then to spoons while i was driving home i got a call from the spring store saying hey you can come get your phones. i was excited. so i called my dad and we got our phones. im walking out of the store and tried to call my mom but i couldnt hear her unless i was on speaker so went back in and he got me a new phone. i got it went home showered. talked to my mom and played on my phone for a long time. then texted him to see if i could get the stuffed animals he bought me back. your thinking wow your such a jerk jack, how could you do that? well i just realized that i basically gave away all physical memories of ever having him in the first place which made me sad because he was my first. plus i just really liked the animals. he said yes so im happy but i dont think he is. his first text came with a smiley face and then they turned into short and what i think to be mad texts. or atleast what his mad texts used to be like. eh i dont know ill try and talk to him tomorrow. now i think ill text ben.

blahdidy blahdidy blah yours,
Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment