"...the most important relationship to have is with yourself...because no matter what happens you will always be with yourself."

-Diane Von Furstenberg

Sunday, July 25, 2010

john mayer reads my mind

im lonely. there i said it. im lonely. im tired of doing nothing all of the time. ben stopped texting me. he wont talk to me for more than 10 minutes. im tired of being led on im tired of always wondering if he has thought about me at all im tired of always thinking about him. i want it to stop but i dont know what to do. ive tried to see if he wants to hang out but he always has to "run errands". bull. no you dont. you just dont want to hang out or see me at all. this wouldnt bother me as much as it does if he had been straight up with me. if he had just said hey i cant really be friends i dont think it would be best for either of us i could handle that. just dont give me false hope.


simply yours,
Jack

No comments:

Post a Comment